What's your favorite eye color on the opposite gender?

Just curious to see what people think, and if you have a reason, even better!

And Tell me your eye color as well!

I personally have green eyes, but one is a lighter green and the other is a darker green. SO annoying. And I prefer brown eyes :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like bright green eyes :)

What Guys Said 10

• I was very surprised when reading this that no one commented on your eyes so even though it's two months later I'm adding my opinion...

I have hazel eyes that fluctuate between green and blue and I generally prefer light colored eyes, especially green or brown but I've also seen many beautiful dark eyes.

I'm confused at why you find your eyes annoying, I would imagine that the combination of dark green and light green eyes would be absolutely beautiful. The thought of them is both fascinating and intriguing. I hope someday I get a chance to meet someone with eyes like yours so I can see them in person (I'll probably just want to stare into their eyes for the rest of the day.)

• like green eyes best followed by brown and blue in dead last

• Why is blue dead last? Hahaha

• i think it might be because I read rather than watch TV which tends to make people more romantic, not in the sense of love and flowers but in the sense that was used in the age of Romanticism, and those who are romantics at heart are often attracted to those who have an air of mystery about them which is sterotypically seen more often in brunetts than in blonds, but I could be wrong at the end of the day I'm only psychoanylizing myself when I'm not qualified to

• I like your theories. I really do

• Purple. There was a user on here, with purple eyes. Like, naturally purple. Apparently there's only like 116 people in the world with purple eyes. Like, woah. Hahaha. I couldn't believe it, I fancied her instantly.

I've got blue eyes.

• i love blue, dark or light. I have hazel :S

• Anything but brown.

• I have brown eyes and I prefer brown eyes :)

• Grey.

• my eyes are dack brown . and gor girls I don't really care about eye color .

• I have blue eyes and have preferred brown eyes but I have wound up with a woman with green eyes.

• 789 Views and Only 3 Answers?

What Girls Said 15

• I have green eyes too and tend to really like green eyes on others. My dude has the prettiest brown/green eyes I've ever seen though. =D

• Grey Eyes. Let's face it- they are extremely rare ergo more appealing and sexy but I'll settle for any kind of light eyes especially when on a guy with dark hair

• I have blue eyes, though they tend to change color depending on what I wear, like sometimes they look more green or sometimes they are a grey blue. But I like all colors of eyes. Many people like lighter colors and I think that is an attractive look, but I have not outed the brown-eyed people, because I like brown also. So it's a toss-up, I am indecisive anyways.

• I have brown innocent looking eyes lol and I love gray blue eyes or deep blue the type you could stare at all day also deep green I don't really like very light eyes.

• I have like.. greenish brownish eyes. Its kinda odd. It changes in the summer, which sucks when I have to fill forms out - I'm always afraid they'll look at me & be like.. you're eyes aren't brown..

its just awkward.

Im a huuuugeee fan of like.. blue. But only some people can pull it off. It has to be like.. an icy blue. Its pretty rare. I've only met like.. four or five people with that colour.

But other then that, I'm not too picky..

• Top colors are silver/grays green, then light browns/golds

• I like grey eyes because my man have a nice nice one.

• Eyes that change color in the light, and eyes that mirror emotions. I can look and look and look without ever getting bored... Sounds pretty strange. But those eyes just keep me looking.

• it doesn't matter to me.

• i have grey blue eyes. I like hazel, or gold. Then brown eyes :)

• i love light blue eyes. and I have kind of a dark blue/purple

• green eyes are pretty good looking :) and I have dark brown eyes.

• I've got brown eyes and I like guys with brown eyes :)

• I have Hazel eyes & I love light brown and Hazel on guys ;)

• I have dark brown eyes that look black sometimes... I'm usually attracted to guys with dark eyes as well like anything from dark black - brown - dark green/hazel usually catches my eyes (no for light shades like light green, blue and gray)