Bikini with support, where can I find one?

I am a little chunky but I still look good in a bikini. I have a nice hour glass shape and I have bigger boobs (cup size is C). The only problem is that I can't find a bikini with some support for them! It's so annoying. I don't want to be wearing a bikini and have everything fall out because it was too skimpy. How can I find one that had some support? If you could help, it would be great! Thanks. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have even bigger boobs than you, and know how frustrating finding bikinis can be that look good but support them as well. You should try this site: link The "DD+" section has supportive bras - and most are available in small cup sizes too. It goes by exact bra size, so there is little chance the bikinis won't fit if you know your size. Postage is free, and the prices are ridiculously cheap. Hope this helped.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you sure you need support? If your boobs look good naked, then you probably don't need anything extra. Just makes sure the triangle top is secure and you'll be fine. If you're boobs are too saggy when you're naked then look for a top with underwire support like a bra.

• They're not saggy at all. But bigger boobs need support otherwise it's a bit uncomfortable. And... making the piece you tie around your neck tighter hurts.

• It has nothing to do with firmness! lmao.

• How're the boobs holding up this bikini season? ;-)

What Girls Said 3

• You want to get a bikini top with wider straps (triangle type but wide top) or an underwire top. I think a lot of the stores have tops that are this style. I used to work in a store selling bikinis and know what troubles larger t*ts can be. everything is made for size Bs.

• Victoria's secret has SO much support!

• ASOS gurll. well priced and they do a fuller bust range too!