Short and brown hair?

Long and blond hair?

Short and blond hair?

Favorite body type?

Smarts or fake dumb?

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• The long and brown or blond hair. I would like for her to be fit and healthy looking, but she doesn't need to look like a supermodel (because they look unhealthy lol).

I can't spend much time around stupid people, so I'd like an intelligent girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Dirty blond long hair

Curvyish , C-cup

Smart

0|0
    1|0
    • so why the blond hair?

• I associate blond people with just being stupid people , and I don't mean to classify hairtypes , but from where I'm from , it's true. And I don't know I find dirty blond people the most attractive.

• I prefer long brown hair most of the time but it depends. Almost never short hair because it comes off as a manly characteristic which is a big turn off.

i hate girls that act smart and can't back it up. I don't act smart and when I see the "smart" girl's test score I got a higher score 90% of the time. I am not that smart though. But they do need to be smart but not exactly show everyone that they are.

I like a girl that isn't extremely skinny but not overweight of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • smart. the rest I don't have a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long dark brown hair and dark eyes.

I like an average build.

I like intelligent women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short, light blond hair.

Average/Toned Build.

Smarts.

0|0
    1|0
    • so why the blond hair? reasons, or because it looks good?

• Show All
    • hhaha nope, I have wavy, mid-back length brown hair and wouldn't trade it for a single thing.

• Different colours work for different girls, some girls look much better with brown hair than they would with blond. I bet you look just lovely. =)

• long blond

fit/gymnast/ballet body type

smart

0|0
    1|0
    • so why the blond hair? I for one would feel better waking up to an intelligent, hardworking brunnette male then some blond model bimbo. That's just my opinion.

• I really can't explain it but lets just say its my preference. The way I look at it is, I am a bad boy, dangerous man type (the fact that I am a Marine supports that). I like a white women with blond hair, blue eyes because I see them as ANGELS. I still have humanity left in me, still wanting and waiting for my perfect woman to shed light into this black heart of mines.

• got it, well I do agree about the blue eyes thing.

• I like everything usually except too long or too short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different hair looks good on different people I like the hair that looks good on YOU

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Side swept bangs with hair in the front a little longer than to the bottom of the ear , and the back longer!

0|0
    0|0