What are your hair preferences?

Long and brown hair?

Short and brown hair?

Long and blond hair?

Short and blond hair?

Favorite body type?

Smarts or fake dumb?

Most Helpful Guy

• The long and brown or blond hair. I would like for her to be fit and healthy looking, but she doesn't need to look like a supermodel (because they look unhealthy lol).

I can't spend much time around stupid people, so I'd like an intelligent girl.

What Guys Said 8

• Dirty blond long hair

Curvyish , C-cup

Smart

• so why the blond hair?

• I associate blond people with just being stupid people , and I don't mean to classify hairtypes , but from where I'm from , it's true. And I don't know I find dirty blond people the most attractive.

• I prefer long brown hair most of the time but it depends. Almost never short hair because it comes off as a manly characteristic which is a big turn off.

i hate girls that act smart and can't back it up. I don't act smart and when I see the "smart" girl's test score I got a higher score 90% of the time. I am not that smart though. But they do need to be smart but not exactly show everyone that they are.

I like a girl that isn't extremely skinny but not overweight of course.

• smart. the rest I don't have a preference.

• I like long dark brown hair and dark eyes.

I like an average build.

I like intelligent women.

• Short, light blond hair.

Average/Toned Build.

Smarts.

• so why the blond hair? reasons, or because it looks good?

• hhaha nope, I have wavy, mid-back length brown hair and wouldn't trade it for a single thing.

• Different colours work for different girls, some girls look much better with brown hair than they would with blond. I bet you look just lovely. =)

• long blond

fit/gymnast/ballet body type

smart

• so why the blond hair? I for one would feel better waking up to an intelligent, hardworking brunnette male then some blond model bimbo. That's just my opinion.

• I really can't explain it but lets just say its my preference. The way I look at it is, I am a bad boy, dangerous man type (the fact that I am a Marine supports that). I like a white women with blond hair, blue eyes because I see them as ANGELS. I still have humanity left in me, still wanting and waiting for my perfect woman to shed light into this black heart of mines.

• got it, well I do agree about the blue eyes thing.

• I like everything usually except too long or too short.

• Different hair looks good on different people I like the hair that looks good on YOU

What Girls Said 1

• Side swept bangs with hair in the front a little longer than to the bottom of the ear , and the back longer!