How girls dress

do guys like it better when girls are undressed[cleavage showing and skirts] or regularly dressed[like a shirt and jeans] ?

both?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it's more how you act than how you dress, you are definitely going to get attention, with less on, ha, but it doesn't really matter you can be stunning in anything as long as you know how to carry yourself and just have fun.

What Guys Said 7

• I like more modest clothing,

But a little skin can be enticing.

But a picture's worth a thousand words, so here are some examples:

link

link

link

link

link

link

• It depends on where she is wearing it, and how often she is wearing it. If it's like as an everyday outfit I'd like it if they mixed it up a bit, if they wore low cut shirts and skirts everyday I would sorta think they're kinda slutty, but if they're dressed very conservatively everyday I might not be as interested.

• Modest is the hottest.

• BTW. From what I can see in the icon, you don't need to show anything off but your smile.

• Awwww thanks:]

• It depends, really. Underdressed girls are primal targets for us, being the hunters that we are. More conservatively dressed girls can also get our libido going but we tend to be more reserved when dealing with you. Slutty-looking girls may get a lot of attention, but I just urge you to think hard about the type of males you like to attract. So many women out there complain about their boyfriends and what jerks men are, but I'm sick of hearing about that crap; being a 'nice guy' myself. If you want a man that treats you right, dress like you want to be treated with respect. You can still be gorgeous without showing cleavage, but every now and again showing off 'the package' doesn't hurt either.

• It depends on the type of guy and what he's looking for. If he's a good guy and he's looking for a great girl and something serious then he's not looking for a slutty dressed girl.

• I personally think that a mixture of both is good. Because guys like the whole skin showing off things, but sometimes I know I do at least, sometimes I just want to take it easy and not think about that thing and just hang out. And that's when I think that modest is good.

• I like outfits that show off a girls ass. This could be any tight pants, a very tight and short skirt or booty shorts. I am really not into breasts, so that doesn't matter to me.

What Girls Said 0