How would you torture your worst enemy?

Bored so

Can be by anything playing Justin Bieber to gouging their eyes out

Let this be on for a while before you mods take it off

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd play some Wagner, The Ride of the Valkyries

and make him drink water until he dies. no breaks allowed. almost like drowning on land.

lalalalalala

• you are a genius.

if you were my enemy, I'd eat strawberry ice cream in front of you and not give you any

• i try :D

and...that is just...so incredibly cruel :p

• Muahahaha!

that's my evil ninja laugh.

What Girls Said 7

• Hmm... if I really really hated him/her (like he hurt my family/friends) then I would get a knife and cut him slowly causing more and more pain and then throw acid, but I'll really have to hate the person to do that.

On the other hand, if I just hated him/her then stink bombs or trash up their yard/house. Or throw rotten eggs. OK I know I sound like a bloodly bitch, I'm nice honest :)

• Assuming I am a f***ed up person and have a worst enemy...

Slice their Achilles tendons.

Feed them until they die (like in Se7en).

Make them watch Twilight nonstop.

• if I hated someone I'd make sure tat the movie 'SAW" comes to real life >:) ahhhhhha, sounds fun!

• make them watch barney over and over and over again

• Kill everyone they care about.

• By ignoring him/her

• What? boring

This is your worst enemy the one that hypathetically murdered all of your friends and family

What would you do to him?

• A knock out in the balls!

• By making them listen to Blood on the dance floor for hours.

What Guys Said 9

• -Set them butt-naked on a wedge shaped piece of wood with immense weight attached to their feet. (Like 2000 lbs.)

-Place a thin piece of glass in their Urethra, have a sexy lady walk by, and when they get a boner, it will shatter inside. (Ancient Chinese torture method)

• Burlap sack, a few broken drinking glasses, tie around the head. Wail on em for a while maybe with a good flat stick not too terribly heavy though. I'm also quite a fan of branding. No bleeding, massive pain if you do it right, good ole cauterized wound. A short balcony, about a foot or three taller then they are, tie their hair to the railing and drop them over the edge. Tie them to a post in a boar pen with the bottom foot or so of their legs torn up a little. Take a sledge to their kneecaps. Pop their eyeballs out, place a small shard of glass in each of their eye sockets and put them back. Sew their eyes open and put them in front of a nice hot fire. For a finale sew/burn their ass closed and feed them up good for a few weeks

• Modified Bacon slicer, and piano wire.

I've seen "Audition".

• Even though torturing is wrong and highly barbaric, making someone listen to Justin Bieber and Fran Drescher's laugh would be terrible. Then, do a little bit of water boarding.

• I'd lock him in a room and force him to answer an endless supply of penis size questions.

• cut his d*** and balls off, also his hands. and make him look at a super hot girl that he can't do anything to.

• So basically you'd make him get married?

• That's cold

Worse to cut half his d*** so when he does get an erection it will be painful and blood everywhere

I think I need to calm down now

• 1 - get the head trap from " a clockwork orange"

2 - Light a ciggerette

3 - ?

4 - profit.

• send my ex over to them.

• Chinese cold water torture.