Should I like him? Or does he like me?

I just met this guy and he goes to my school and we talked on Facebook and at school. One day I was playing basket ball and I told him I was bad and he told me I was good and I look cute doing it.. and another day he asked me for my number. He texts me every day. But all my friends say he's a player, I don't know what to do or what to say or what to think. My mom said he was looking at me and he looked like he wanted to talk to me but I think he was a little shy. What do I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you have to decide this for yourself. what does your gut tell you? of course your friends are going to look out for you and tell you what they think but its your decision, if they are your friends then whatever you decide will be fine as long as your happy. sometimes you just have to take a chance, not all of them will have happy endings but how will you know if you don't try. if you like him then give him a chance, just take things slow until your sure. good luck. hope I helped. :)