My hair is always falling out?

any tips diet advice? how can I grow thicker hair?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Putting vitamin E oil in your hair and eating vitamin B (I think) and a lot of proteins really strengthen hair. Olive and Coconut oil also make things a lot better. If you wash your hair every day or use a lot of heat, you need to stop it a little. Depending on your hair washing it every other day, and using heat only once a month (I should take my own advice) can really strengthen hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I am not sure this applies to anyone who is not an old fossil. Us old guys can thicken our hair by taking at least 400 IU of Vitamin E daily. Taking 800 IU or more of this vitamin is associated with heart problems though.

0|0
    0|0
  • stress is one of the most prevalent causes of hair loss. I'd think about that first.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe try a higher protein intake...maybe try Biotin.Try healthy eating...Omega 3 etc.Im not sure what you are doing to style your hair,but heat can be awful and sometimes products with alcohol cause breakage.More info concerning your styling routine could be useful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair loss usually caused by stress and genetics. I've experienced this before and only Reloxe stopped me having different products. I've used their hair loss vitamins and it really helped to regrow my hair fast. More info: link

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat fiber! And there are tons of ways to make your hair LOOk thicker!

0|0
    0|0