Guys, what do you think of a 'boyish' girl?

Not necessarily for relationship potential, but just in general. I'm talking that she dresses like a boy, hangs around with the boys, generally just is one, besides the fact she is physically a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind a boyish girl, I've had a girlfriend like that in the past and it was great, we could relate with a lot more things and do a lot more things I loved. Although saying this, I had a friend who was like this as well but I think she took it too far, as she was always trying to come into the guys toilets and taking a few things a bit too far. But everyone is different and everyone likes and dislikes different things. A lady I know said "some people like different flavours of icecream, some are chocolate, some are strawberry, and some are like every friggen flavour under the sun"

What Guys Said 3

• For some guys a girl dressing in guy clothes can be a turn off.hanging out with guys on the other hand is definitely 100% ok.

• As long as she has a feminine side, that's perfectly okay. A lot of tomboys I know are almost always ONLY tomboys around guys they aren't interested in. Many of them become much cuter and girl-like around guys they like (though they still have the tomboyish tendencies).

• I tend to really, really, really like "boyish" girls, both for relationships and just to look at.

What Girls Said 0