Girls, is a messy bedroom or apt a turn off?

Not like pizza boxes and banana peels on the floor

Just clothes stacked up, some on the floor

Some clutter

Or does it not matter?

Is your bedroom messy?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't turn me off. Oddly, a little clutter in my boyfriend's room comforts me. Something about it tells me he's not OCD and won't beat me up if I don't clean or have anything straight. Movies get to my head, I guess, lol. Plus, I'm a bit on the messier side myself. I guess as long as I know what color the floor is, I don't mind.

What Girls Said 14

• Clothes magazines and random things, No. Most women do not expect a guys bedroom to be perfect. We do at least ask that you keep the kitchen a little tidy (In other words, take out the trash and do the dishes), and the bathroom especially clean. This is not to say that we don't enjoy the surprise of walking into a mans place and it's fairly clean. it just means we have more places to.. well... you know. keeping it clean and tidy pays off for you in the long run.

• For some but most girls know guys are expected to be slobs

It matters to me because I'm not cleaning up after a guy.

My bedroom is clean

• Okay his living room, kitchen, bathroom, and rooms company sees should be clean and look nice it helps us know that you care about yourself and care about the people who are coming over to see you. One time I went to a guys house and he had toothpaste and hair (idk what from) in the sink...that was such a major turn off...

However if your room is a little cluttered or a little messy but looks like you put some effort into it...thats fine by me...oh and if your room smells good that's a major bonus :)

• as long as it smells OK I'm happy lol

• I don't really care that much. My room is messy, my guy's room is often messy. At least he has an excuse: Kids running around tearing the house apart right after it's been cleaned up, haha. I don't have such an excuse, I'm just disorganized. =P

• I can't judge my room is always messy, and that reminds me I have 2 clean up my room! Thanks :P

• naww my bedroom is sometimes more messy than my boyfriends lol. Garbage and bad smells is when there is a problem but some clothes or random junk isn't that bad.

• No, I don't care. Mine's very messy. The only problem is if it reaches Hoarders status.

• Yeah... if there's old pizza boxes all around, and dirty dishes... it's a major turn off. It shows that you don't care that much, and probably aren't the hardest worker to grace the earth.

• I wouldn't consider it a turn off :D though my bedroom is fairly clean :)

• Untidy - no.

Dirty - yes!

• lol It doesn't matter because my room always has stuff on the floor (even right after I clean lol)

• turn off. at least clean up a bit before I come over

• my room is more than messy when my mother isn't at home ,but when she comes and see my room she keeps yelling at me and it ends up by making me clean my room and even hers ,so I'd better go now and clean my room before she comes.

What Guys Said 4

• My bedroom can get a bit cluttered, I'm bad for having cups and plates in here lol

All young people have a little bit of mess, disorganisation in thier rooms, homes

• I can't stand having an untidy bedroom, aha. Don't really care about other people's rooms unless there's food left out or something gross.

• I think the topic about having a messy place varies, for me, I don't get a chance to clean up till the weekends, if I have time. Maybe some guys are to too busy most of the time to keep on top of things. I had to go out of town this past Friday and Saturday to volunteeer and I was too tired to clean up onced I got back. I work nights so I am not gonna clean house at 5 in the morning when I get in from work.

• My room is a disgrace...sometimes it sickens me, but usally I just ignore it.