Guys: like, dislike, trashy, or too girly?

Would you like a shirt that is hot pink and black, with black shorts, black and silver chain necklace, and black flip flops on a girl? or do you think its trashy or too girly?

Most Helpful Guy

• flip flops makes you look trashy. the outfit is fine.

• How do flip flops make someone look trashy? That's stupid and so untrue.

• When you see the word flip flops...peeps usually think thin,plastic and a 'not too much thought put into that' shoe. Thong sandals might be better way of putting it. =)

• yea there not the cheap ones, that are foam and ewy looking lol. there like actual shoe material, like mines a woven bamboo type thing for the foor part, and material for the straps. but I get what your coming from now that I understand what type you mean, because I agree totally that they look nasty with an outfit haha

What Guys Said 2

• No it'd be fine, its not trashy at all and its sort of mid-girly. You can't really be too girly, for a girl, unless you aren't a girlie girl.

• eh. kinda trashy.

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares what they think.it's cute

• Cute! If the shorts are not daisy dukes then go for it. And unless you dress up as a hot pink cupcake YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO GIRLY! =)