What kind of jewelry to wear?

I'm having a birthday party this Saturday, I bought a red dress and wearing it with black heels but I don't know what kind of jewelry to wear.? :/ thanks for taking your time for the help :]

Most Helpful Guy

• Either gold or silver works really nice with red, black would work too. I'd go for bangles and bracelets, and if its open-chested a necklace or a few necklaces. However much you wanna wear. If its a regal dress, which it sounds? Probably keep it minimal. If its a party dress glitz up =]

• Thankss(: and yeaa I think I'm going to go with a nice pair of earings and bracelets. And my dress does show chest but I don't want all the attention to be there ha ha so I don't thinkk of wearing a necklace.

• Haha, alright. Sounds good ^_^

What Guys Said 2

• black, white, or silver matches pretty well with a red dress. I would prefer silver around a girl cause it matches mostly everything making it reuse friendly. maybe a simple necklace and a simple bracelet is cool

• simple jewelry highlights the dress :)

What Girls Said 1

• Since your dress shows chest and you don't want to overemphasize that area, how about a shorter necklace or choker? Something to bring the attention up the neck towards the face. You could also go with larger earrings. And as everyone else said, silver is especially lovely.