What random/quirky things attract you to the opposite gender?

Anything random. Not the typical long legs, big lips, etc. I think some random things I like are when guys drive trucks (preferably black) and when they have facial hair.

Okay, the girls understood what I meant. The guys, not so much. Things like personality and looks don't count. Just very random things that attract you. Like... wearing red lipstick, guys that plays soccer, dying their hair, talking loud, paying with all change... random stuff like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• slim, or dark rimmed glasses, when she dosnt travle in packs, she dosnt go to the restroom with friends, when she only wears makeup on special occasions, cowboy boots (probably because I'm Texan), when she is as shamless in her love for childish thing like I am, when she rather read somthing by alexander dumas than read something by kristen stewart, and I'm actually attrcated to girls that are overly proud, not if its about their looks that's disgusting but when they are proud in who they are and what they are capable of, most people find those girls snobby uptight ot aloof but I like being the one guy they are willing to show a softer side to

What Guys Said 4

• You like black guys who drive trucks or guys that drive black trucks?

Eyelashes, nice smile, nice hair, fun bubbly personality, doesn't try really hard to look good but still looks really nice

• Guys that drive black trucks.

• The laugh.

Im not sure if that qualifies.

If not, then flexibility.

• They're kinda goofy.

• Style of humur, wit, how they carry themselves...

• Since you said guys that drive black trucks, imma have to say cute girls that drive old beat up muscle cars, and also girls that sing really well. I can't think of anything else at the moment that I'm into that is random like that.

What Girls Said 5

• a man with great ankles... and his sleeves rolled up :)

• glasses! and I love big hands lol

• when a guy doesn't usually wear glasses and then you're hanging out with him at night when he puts them on and he just looks extremely adorable with them on. pretty much that.

• random... I love it when guys look sleepy. it's the best :p and I love glasses on guys.

• glasses. love love love guys in glasses