The wonder bra, how do you size it?

Fellow females. It is summer time if you haven't noticed, or you live where it's really cold. Shorts, tanks, and bikinis.

The point. This year I would like to update my wardrobe and buy some dresses. Do you have to buy strpless bras one size smaller so they can actually work?

Most of the dresses I want are strapless or are spaghetti.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a few strapless bras, one from Victoria's secret the I bought one size smaller and I can't wear it too often because it pinches because it's just not right. I recently bought cheaper bras from Hot Topic with removable straps my correct size, so I don't know if its because I have big boobs, which tend to be a bit more temperamental about what you put them in, or if it was because the bra was just too tight. Point; get your size, if it doesn't stay up close it on the next hook, and that should solve it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think strapless bras don't need to be smaller. I think sometimes if you are larger they don't work as well though.

• Get a strapless bra with padding. And it won't slip no matter what hook you put it in. Have a great summer!

• I'm a b cup so my boobs are very big so I usually use a padded bando. It's a bando with bathing suit padding in it. You can't see it and everything stays in place :P But if you have bigger boobs you might end up flying all over the place ! :P