Reshaping your eyes?

Okay I'm 25% Asian (Japanese and Korean specifically) but it doesn't show.

I can't get surgery or do anything drastic, I'm to young.

But from my cousin (who has a monolid) she uses a glue and little tool to make her monos temporarily double lids. Can this work the oppisite way? I mean like using the glue to hold the fat above the eyelid down. (I already have much fat over my eyes so it wouldn't be pulling) I want to do this ecspeccially near the inner corners because my eyes are spaced to close and when I just pull the fat with my fingers it makes me look 20X better. So.>]WHAT SHOULD I DO? No stupid answers please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see

• Hey f*** you, I asked to see what you looked like so I could make an INFORMED SUGGESTION, but now you've called me a twat, so f*** you and your question.

• Okay then :)

Have a nice day

What Guys Said 1

• That sounds like an exceptionally poor idea.

• Then suggest something better good sir?

• True...

Okay I admit you have a point.

• Huh. Nice to see someone who doesn't immediately fly off the handle for once. Disregarding the update, of course.

What Girls Said 3

• Uhm, no.

• go for it. I don't understand what your question is. do what you want

• My question is, that there is a tool that some Asians use to make monolids double lids using special glue. Would the glue work the oppisite way?

• i would think so. it's glue.

• um I don't know what you mean but I know when I do winged eyeliner with a liquid liner my eyes look more "asian".