Dressing up for fun times?

Have you guys ever worn a skirt or a dress? Which do you like better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't wear a skirt or dress; I just don't have the legs for it. Although I do have a nice butt...maybe I could pull off the skirt. ...not literally. Geesh, you women are all the same; perverts.

...well, okay, maybe literally! But you'd better at least buy me drinks first. I may be easy, but I'm not che...no, wait. I am cheap. Okay, buy me a beer and we're good to go! :)

What Guys Said 10

• Tell you waht, let me talke offf yours, and I'll agree to wear it. That seems fair, no?

• Both when I was a kid but not fun times for me and I didn't like wearing either one.

My stepsister used to kick my butt and dress me up in her clothes and show me off to her friends. One year for Halloween she talked her mom into making me go to school dressed up as a girl.

• skirt

• I've worn a skirt. Rather nice actually. Preferable to pants, in many ways. Never tried a dress though...

• Yes. I worn a skirt for Halloween once. It gave me more flexibility doing the costume. The worst part of the costume is wearing a bra.

• Always enjoyed the kilt, meself.

• Closest I've come to either was a Kilt and actually didn't mind it so much.

• Yes I have I like both I have wore pantyhose and heels to

• Kinky.

Can't say I ever have, but I say I'd go with a skirt.

:O

I'd rock it.

• Never worn one

What Girls Said 4

• Both.. I can't decide ha ha . I love them both I guess a skirt though because you can dress it up or keep it kinda informal. But dresses are really summery and fresh but you can't really change up the look . If you have a dress that's it maybe you can add a sweater but that's it. Hope this makes since :)

• Ahahah ! Once, for a party, some female friends of mine helped a guy to dress up: skirt, pantyhose, etc ! He was funny but also quite cute ! All the girls were staring at his legs: he was a little bit embarassed...especially when some girls decided to lift up his skirt ! @.@

• maybe for halloween. but can't imagine for any other reason

• a straight guy in my class dressed up as cinderella for halloween, dress. he looked perrrrtttttttttttttttyyy. at school we have opposite gender day. the girls dress up as guys and the guys with balls dress up as girls. a player in one of my classes didthe whole dress and lipsstick thing. all day he flirted with hot girls dresses up as guys.