How do guys feel about their excessive body hair?

Like back hair? Shoulder hair even? Do you keep it or shave it? Wax it? Braid it?

I don't like.

And if you have moobs, they look better w/out hair.

Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like hair on my back, which is why I'm in the process of getting it removed via laser. I tried shaving the chest once, but just couldn't stand how I looked, so I let it grow back. I'll keep it trimmed so it doesn't start reminding anyone of a Vietnamese jungle, but the chest hair is definitely staying. As for downstairs, I keep things trimmed, but again, they're not going completely hairless.

• Trimmed is nice too...

What Guys Said 6

• I have a "happy trail" or whatever you would call it, but other than that I'm pretty clean and it works for me I think. I'm sure different girls have different tastes on it of course but I prefer the way I am currently.

• Its all part of being a man. I mean why the hell would you wax? Tbf though if my chest hair is starting to look like 70's p*rn star material I do trim it a little, same applys to my down there hair..

Anything else I just leave it..

• I hate body and facial hair with a passion. It's incredibly irritating. My ethnic heritage means that even at 18, I have more hair than a lot of guys twice my age. I wish it were easier to manage, at the very least.

• I wish I had body hair. I envy the men that NEED to shave.

• I have a little patch of hair on my shoulder blades, but my back is bare besides that (butt not included). Everywhere else is plenty hairy, and I have no intention of getting rid of any of it, save for facial hair.

• Some girls like it tho...

• I'm getting rid of the facial hair regardless, primarily for the purposes of jobs. Most places want you to either have very little or no facial hair.

• True. Nicely groomed facial hair is sexy too. Imo. Too bad.

• I don't have back hair or shoulder hair, I do have a happy trail and a little bit of hair around my man nipples, I shave the stuff around my nipples and call it a day, I hope the ladies can deal with that lol.

• That's cool... man nipples, hehe!

What Girls Said 1