Why do girls always make jokes of my basketball shoes?

it's not funny for god sake , my foot size is 13 and I always wear basketball shoes Because they make me feel comfortbale I'm not that stylish mabye when it comes to shoes Because my choices are tiny when I want to buy them .

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what they say about a guy with big feet!

I say own it :) They probably just are looking for a reason to bring it up in conversation to find out how big your feet are. ( Even though it's been proven to have nothing to do with the size of a man's junk, many women still like to believe they can use this method to tell)

What Girls Said 2

• Haha their just shoes :D they could tease you about a lot worse things :) And I have a guy mate who is a shoe size 11 but is only 14 years old :/ so imagine the size of his feet when he's your age! :D

• i don't think they're funny. wear them with pride

What Guys Said 2

• I know what you mean, I wear a size 14 shoe and 15 boot, no stores around me carry over a 13 so I have to drive 3 hours to the city to order shoes and work boots. They don't all look that good but they run 125-200 a pair because of the size.

• Yeah, they're joking because of the supposed (fake by the way) correlation between big feet and a big d***.