What kind of eyes to you prefer in a man? colour? shape? size?

I hear blue eyes are most popular since they are more mare. Myself I have dark eyes, large/medium, kinda deep set. slightly tear drop shaped.(when I squint they turn into upside-down smiles)

Pretty damn standard...brown eyes are the most dominat colours across the world.

*rare not "mare"

Most Helpful Girl

• Gray (not blue) And Black Eyes (not dark brown) are Rare So that is what I prefer.

I like Hazel eyes are green eyes...they are cool too.

Doesn't matter too much though.

Black- link

Gray- link

What Girls Said 5

• Big, almond shaped and light green. link ---but a big bigger... =)

I know the iris is a little photo-shopped, but you get the general idea.

• I like brown eyes on guys sometimes even blue, as for size any I guess just not tiny or super huge like a owl. haha.

• it doesn't really matter.

• i like his eyes and overall look

link

• i like large dark brown puppy dog eyes

What Guys Said 2

• Well dark eyes are dominant for a reason.. darker colors absorb more light and give you better night vision on average. Blue eyes are a type of albinoism which stems from a pigmentation failing to activate which is why it is a recessive trait. I am usually more attracted to dark eyes and the shape and size contribute but there isn't a constant ratio that I'm more attracted to.

• That makes no sense that brown eyes absorb more light, the retina is the surface in the eye that absorbs light and processes it into signals that the brain reads. Dark colors are not like black holes bending light towards them. Brown is going to be less likely to develop melanoma than lighter colors, just like skin, the darker the more resistant it is to sun damage.

• yes it does make sense

link

• red, piercing.