Do you ogle people when wearing sunglasses?

When I was a kid I had some nascar mirror sunglasses... and when I wore them id stare at everyone because I knew they couldn't see my eyes ha ha... do you do the same? Be honest! lol

And I don't because I don't have a pair of sunglasses! :)

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• haha. I do that. I figure they can't see my eyes, so why not check them out more obviously

0|1
    0|0
    • when I see a girl wearing sunglasses I don't look at them... because I don't know if I'm getting caught or not... ha ha

What Girls Said 2

• I never have :D mainly because when people wear sunglasses you can't see where their eyes are looking, so if you look at them you may think they haven't noticed you ogling, but really they have and are staring at you too through them dark sunglasses :P Its too much of a risk to look xD

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean when you're wearing sunglasses too.. they can't see you! ha ha

• OOOH! ha ha I need to start actually waking up when I read questions :P silly meeee but no, they don't ogle at me :D though to be fair I haven't worn sunglasses in bonkers of years...

• Not really cause I don't every wear sunglasses.

except when I'm driving in the sun's out.

0|0
    0|0
    • i see, my cousin told me I should wear sunglasses while driving. I still haven't taken her advice ha ha, maybe I should though :)

What Guys Said 4

• LoL, Even better I got some Fancy Dark colored Water goggles and I do look at bodies under water (pervy huh ?). Eye contact is essential in social life , when you wear it makes a barrier between you and the people who you are interacting With, it might also reduce your chances of being Approached by stranger people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes lol. I usually take that opportunity to stare at a few cute girls asses who walk by.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I only wear sunglasses when driving

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any sunglasses.

0|0
    0|1