Tomboy, still feminine enough?

Do Guys...like girls who act tomboyish? I mean like putting hands in the pocket..And do work like they do, but still you act like a girl in the sense of dressing up and using make up. Is this attractive in the whole Hilary Swank, athletic but feminine way?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy, but yes, a lot of men like girls who are tomboys. Just like a lot of girls like a man with strong male masculinity (outgoing personality, leader, sex drive), and some soft female traits (romance, affection, tries to listen and understand). Some men like a women who is feminine, but also isn't afraid to say how she feels and can play and get dirty with the boys. Both sexes seem to like a balanced or complete personality.

As far as appearance, a lot of men like a girl with feminine features. Style, dress, etc.

What Guys Said 2

• In my opinion this is not something you should be concerned about. Some guys will find it a turn off. But some guys, myself included, find girly-girls a big turn off. A girl who can think and do things for herself is great. Keep being you.

• The girl I'm interested in right now is kind of tomboyish. She's really outgoing, loves to snowboard, go hiking, and stuff like that... really hot.

What Girls Said 0