Stretch marks?

I have used a lot of products! Does anyone know something that would work to get rid of them?

or just help them get lighter

Most Helpful Girl

• There are no products that will get rid of stretch marks completely. Products such a cocoa butter, cocoa butter oil,aloe vera, taking collagen orally or by the skin, and take vitamin Cs helps the stretch marks smooth out where it lightens up and you can barely see it. The only way to get rid of stretch marks completely is by surgery. They always say that some products will get rid of stretch marks and it never does it just smooths it out and lighten it where you can't hardly see it until you get closer.

What Guys Said 1

• It all depends on your body what will work for you. A lot of things can make a difference when trying to get rid of or fade stretch marks. Exercising helps a lot, and being sure to keep your body hydrated is a must so be sure to drink a lot of water. There is a product I want to recommend to you because it did work for me. The product is Trilastin, it works really great. Here is a direct link to the Trilast web site to get it, link and here is a link to my website where I completed a review on the product, link Well I hope my answer helps, and let me know if the product works as good for you as it did for me!

What Girls Said 3

• Unfortunately, besides getting your skin replaced in that area (which I don't even know if that's possible), really nothing else works. The products help a little bit I guess, but not much. You just have to give it time and allow them to turn in a whitish color, so that they blend into your skin. Sorry

• There is something called Bio Oil . Its for scars, stretch marks . Loadsa stuff. Its really good but quite expensive.

Help this helps x

• Coco Butter