Girl in hoodie, write down first thing that comes to mind, then answer the question below:

Dear GAG users,

I wear hoodies all the time.. does any guy think its hot? or I just happen to meet someone who does?

Guys, what do think of girls in hoodies?

Girls, how often do you wear hoodies?

(I wear them almost daily -.- and I consider myself un-girly because of it -.-)

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

well is it un-cute/sloppy?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl has to be unbelievably hot to make a hoodie look good. Her body must be cartoonishly superb to show through that much shapeless cloth.

• u make it sound as if its almost impossible to look good in a hoodie -.-

im so going to stop buying hoodies

• Well, it's not very flattering. It's not that they look bad. It's just that girls don't look particularly good in them. But sometimesyou just want to be comfortable and it's not about looking hot. Those are good times for a hoodie.

• yea well its true I don't feel attractive at all in a hoodie, that's why I was shocked when I met a guy who says he likes that.. well I guess there really is a wide variety o tastes around the world I shouldn't be surprised if someone says they like my eye brows or something I think is odd

What Guys Said 6

• If you're hot, then guys will think it's hot. If you aren't, then they won't. We're pretty simple, when push comes to shove.

• i understand that.. but can a guy simply like hoodies anyway :/ ?

• HMMMM I DISAGREE W/ YOU VOLTAIRE I THINK A GIRL CAN LOOK PRETTY , COOL, AND MYSTERIOUS IN A HOODIE AND IM NOT SYAING THIS JUST BECAUSE I AM A GIRL ...;P

• I'll be sure to consider that after my eyes stop bleeding from all of your capital letters.

• Nothing against girls in hoodies, especially when it's cold out but there are more attractive alternatives.

• Beauty is about attitude so any girl can be hot regardless of their style to me.

• I don't think any thing of it. It's just normal.

• I thought of a female unabomber. Based off the poker player (Phil Laak) who wore hoodies to matches.

• I just think: there's a girl (probably wouldn't acknowledge that she's wearing a hoodie) I wonder who she it.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't wear hoodies very often though, cause for some reason I find them kind of uncomfortable, I think a sweater or something is usually more comfy. I only like them if they're really oversized, but in that case they're generally too sloppy to wear in public (except just going out somewhere really quickly or going somewhere really low-key). So I guess they don't really fit with my style, I always wear a cardigan or pullover instead, unless I'm just chilling at home.

• I wear hoodies, usually during weekends (weekdays suited for work, so don't dress casual) or playing sports. I tend to wear hoodies when there is a likelihood of rain so I can cover my hair. A great way to keep warm on summer evenings when it's too warm to be wearing a coat/jacket. The one thing I find wearing hoodies is that it makes me feel tomboy-ish, so not so how attractive I feel towards the opposite gender. Never had a guy come up to say to me "nice hoodie".

• I wear them a lot in winter. When it's cold I like to be comfy and am not willing to forsake this to look cute.

• I wear one like every day, cus they're comfy, I'm lazy and I'm like always cold. So ya.

• I wear them during the winter or when I'm feeling lazy, but it's not a big part of my wardrobe

• cool..

this is why I feel un-girly half of my wardrobe consists of hoodies -.-

well you have to admit theyre comfy :]