Do guys really not like shopping?

Do guys like shopping with their girls? I could understand getting bored after a while, but if you went with then you could have some say in what she would get. Tell why or why not you would go shopping with our woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it. there are some good responses on why such as Doc Classics. But if you want to understand what it is like, imagine coming surfboard shopping with me (this actually won't happen all my boards are custom, but lets say I wind up breaking my board and my spare in one day) I drag you along to three or four shops. And go through their entire board rack, even looking at boards I am not going to buy because I don't need that type of board. I will then narrow it down to the boards in the size range I want. I will eye the bottom contours and the rocker ( curve along bottom in profile) foil (distribution of thickness along the length) rail volume, what kind of fin set up it has (number of fins and fin system) then I will look at the bottom contours. I will get all excited about certain boards that to you look no different than the other one to you. I don't care what the art looks like or what color the board is or what the brand it is. Does that sound like fun for you? Unless you are a hardcore surfer, probably not. That is what clothes shopping or furniture shopping or most shopping is to guys. "I thought we were here to get you a dress? why are we looking at purses? That dress looks like the last one and you looked good in both. Why am I here?"

What Guys Said 15

• There's no point in shopping. When I'm going to go shopping, it's because there's something specific I want, not because I want to fart around in a store for 4 hours.

• this totally depends on what we are shopping for. undergarments? absolutely, as long as I get to come in the changing room haha. cars? sure! electronics? count me in. some other clothing item that we don't notice or care about anyway? ill go out with the guys, thanks. so really bottom line, yes its usually boring and no we don't care if we have any say most of the time

• Nice, but I'm pretty sure I have never seen a coed dressing room haha

• ya the ultimate badass lmao. but for reals, this is a good way to really make your guy want you haha

• By letting him into the dressing rooms with you? Huh, I'm gonna try that :D

• I don't go shopping, some guys do, for me I usually shop online and it takes me a few min to pick an outfit, I don't see the point of spending the whole day at the mall and it would p*ss me off if I had to go

• I personally love shopping, going to the mall especially... Going with a girl would be even better tho!

• I honestly don't mind shopping, especially if its with my girl.

HATE going shopping if I don't have money, even if I'm not planning on buying anything.

• Dude, I friggen love shopping. Just not for clothes.

Give me a few grand and walk into bestbuy/big box electronic store and I act like a kid in a candy store. Heck, I even like to grocery shop sometimes.

• F***, I hate shopping. I'll go with her, but I won't like it.

• I hate shopping, it's terrible. I don't mind having to go with a girl or anything, but it's just awful to have to shop. Long as she's doing the shopping, it's the same as hanging out to me.

• If it's clothes shopping yeah I hate it. Girls are slow as f*** to pick out clothes.

• I love to go shopping. I'll shop for anything.

And I would love to go with any girl

• Where have you been all my life, :) lol

• We out?! Lol jk

Where can I find girl to shop with?

• haha I don't know most girls don't hink to ask cause most guys don't really like it but if you have a chic friend you shoud just ask her

• I wouldn't care as long as they didn't want to buy EVERYTHING

• I don't even like shopping for myself. Why would I enjoy watching somebody else shop?

• HAAAAAAAAATE shopping. 20mins max before I have a panic attack.

unless it's for cds. then I can spend all day

• we love it

o wait

are you asking me to go?

cuz I have that doctor's appointment then I have to wash my hair and save a drowning dolphin

• Hahaha I love it! Sounds like something would say to get out of something.

• Your brilliantly random exscuses to not go shopping?

• Oh my god

I can not believe that you have belittled the death of this drowned dolphin..

He and I were close and you disregard the death of my BFF for a day of shopping?

I don't know this woman you have become or if I even want to consider you as my girlfriend anymore...I think we need a break

• It's only enjoyable if I'm helping pick out lingerie or bikinis. Otherwise, not so much.

What Girls Said 4

• I think some do.

• Yeah, I don't think they like it

• Yeah guys HATE shopping. Shopping to them is probably like dragging us to a baseball game and making us watch the entire thing. If a guy doesn't wanna shop with you, don't make him..it's just not worth it he will be miserable

• I'm a girl & I don't like shopping. I don't have the patience and the passion. I know guys who LOVE shopping! lol