She hasn't looked at me since she said yes when I asked her out?

I'm not worried/annoyed or anything; in fact, it's probably better that we don't talk till the date, but I wanted to hear some analysis all the same. I asked this girl out and she said yes, but in the days leading up to the date, she hasn't even looked at me when we've been in the same room. It's a little strange because before I asked her out, we were on terms where she'd say hey. I'm guessing that she's just probably nervous, but I want to hear thoughts.S

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably is just nervous. It's one thing for a girl to like a guy and be sorta nervous. It's another thing when the guy asks her out. A girl's mind goes into overdrive. Don't be angry with her if he seems REALLY nervous during the date too. She just sounds shy.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely the girl is just nervous!

Go talk to her!

Geez

• she might be nervous

What Guys Said 1

• i'd go with she's probably nervous. Wouldn't bug out unless you heard nothing on your date day. Maybe you should just say hi if it bothers you at all.