Help me find a new hair color :]

Hey guys !

I have always had dark hair and I am getting a little tired of it. I love dark hair and think it is very elegant but it is time for a change.

Here is a picture of me ...

link

link

(I have highlights in the picture above.)

Vote what colour, and feel free to comment!

AND if you can post a picture of a celebrity with the hair colour you choose, that would be awesome.

I have blue eyes, and a light olive skin complexion.

And keep in mind that I would tint my eyebrows to the colour of my hair.

:]

• Keep dark.
  • Light brown.
  • Red.
  • Dirty blonde.
  • Other (please comment)
Thank you every one <3

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• ur beautiful don't do anything. if you are going to dye it anyway. please don't dye it red. I will never understand why girls do that. its not attractive at all.

• Keep it natural. Guys generally hate fake hair colors and prefer people be natural, believe it or not. Sometimes we can't tell from the start, but once we get to know you we'll figure it out and we'll feel a bit betrayed or lied to since such was hidden from us. It likely won't matter too much, but just better to keep any problems and ya.. natural.

Now, if you're not doing it for others (which is why I wonder why ask us), then do as you please for yourself.

• Keep it you look good just the way you are

• You look pretty good like you are. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• keep dark

What Girls Said 5

• You could rock any do, but you look beautiful as is. If you want to shake it up a bit, why not try stripes of a different color or these cool feather extensions at finefeatherheads .com ( I can't link yet :P )

If your really set on a new color, why not try something dark and deep, like a rich purple, to go with your complexion.

• I have the same color of skin and eyes you do. I dyed my hair a reddish color, and my eyes just POPPED. I got so many compliments on it. Just choose a natural red... you don't want people asking you where the circus is. [;

• Your eyes are gorgeous, I love how its styled in the second picture but dark brown or black would really make your eyes pop.

• I personally really like it dark.

But to satisfy that need for change (I know how it feels), maybe a medium auburn?

• Definitely keep it dark. Your dark hair and skin make your eyes stand out and look amazing :)