Are maxi dresses a good look in your opinion?

I'm all about maxi dresses this summer. I bought several. Personally I love them, they're comfortable and cute and really suit my body. I'm tall and thin so the dresses hugs my body almost.

what do you think? do you like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love maxi dresses. they are so feminine and cute

link

• maybe I should get a maxi skirt too...

What Guys Said 5

• No. I do not. In the words of the great blues man, Muddy Waters "I like legs. Why are you hiding your legs, I don't want to see your feet?" If you are tall and thin this may just make you look even taller and thinner. But who the hell am I to judge? You could look good in it.

• but you can see the shape of my legs. doesn't that count for anything? I do wear short dresses, but this summer for some reason I have been so into maxi dresses

• in most of the google pics you can't really see the shape of the model's legs. One or two would be good for family affairs going out to dinner etc. I would not wear one in the hopes of attracting a guy. They look like they are very cool and comfortable.

• I generally like them.

• You expect me to google them? Your expectations are too high. Link please.

• yes. I love maxi dresses on women. I think it looks sexy.

• I want to see bare legs.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, I think they're cute. Especially if you're tall and thin, lucky, haha. :D

I have a harder time pulling them off since I'm pretty much average height and weight, so I think I'll just stick with maxi skirts.

• Love them to deff.

• Eh, not so much. I feel like I'm being enveloped by giant quantities of cloth.

But they look cute on a lot of girls. (: Just not me.

• love them!