Are maxi dresses a good look in your opinion?

I'm all about maxi dresses this summer. I bought several. Personally I love them, they're comfortable and cute and really suit my body. I'm tall and thin so the dresses hugs my body almost.

what do you think? do you like them?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Love maxi dresses. they are so feminine and cute

link

1|0
    0|0
    • maybe I should get a maxi skirt too...

What Guys Said 5

• No. I do not. In the words of the great blues man, Muddy Waters "I like legs. Why are you hiding your legs, I don't want to see your feet?" If you are tall and thin this may just make you look even taller and thinner. But who the hell am I to judge? You could look good in it.

1|0
    0|0
    • but you can see the shape of my legs. doesn't that count for anything? I do wear short dresses, but this summer for some reason I have been so into maxi dresses

• in most of the google pics you can't really see the shape of the model's legs. One or two would be good for family affairs going out to dinner etc. I would not wear one in the hopes of attracting a guy. They look like they are very cool and comfortable.

• I generally like them.

1|0
    0|0
  • You expect me to google them? Your expectations are too high. Link please.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes. I love maxi dresses on women. I think it looks sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to see bare legs.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, I think they're cute. Especially if you're tall and thin, lucky, haha. :D

I have a harder time pulling them off since I'm pretty much average height and weight, so I think I'll just stick with maxi skirts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them to deff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, not so much. I feel like I'm being enveloped by giant quantities of cloth.

But they look cute on a lot of girls. (: Just not me.

1|0
    0|0
  • love them!

1|0
    0|0