Dressing for the Occasion

This question is for the girls - what kind of women's dress should I wear to a fancy fundraiser? Sexy or classy?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should wear what you feel confident in wearing. You should go with a look that suits your age but, is classy yet sexy and confident. Try a more elegant look without dressing it up to much. Maybe wear a longer dress with a slit up the side and dress it up with some nice earrings and a necklace to show off your neckline. Don't let yourself hang out but, just enough to see a dangling piece of jewelry. maybe pull your hair up and reveal your neck with a classy ponytail or loose bun.

What Guys Said 1

• Fundraiser? Humanitarian causes? Philanthropy? Giving back to the community? Self-sacrifice?

Classy, yet confident.

What Girls Said 10

• Mix it up. There are many options;

1. classy dress, sexy colour.

2. sexy dress, classy colour

3. sexy dress, classy hair and make-up

4. classy dress, sexy hair and make-up

you see what I mean, there are many ways you can go about this. you can dress sexy and still look elegant. in my opinion, looking elegant is the best way of looking sexy.

• Classy. definitely.

• Classy

• You should wear something that makes you feel confident

• I say classy but there are ways to make make it sexy with out ruining the classy look.

• Whatever your comfortable in- and you feel like you look good in it

• A bit of both.

• Look at Carrie from Sex and the City. She mixes both, and looks great!

• Classy

• Definitely classy. it could be hot, but I don't recommend sexy. it is a women's event after all