How do I define my body type?

I'm short, broad shoulders and have an undefined waist. I have a large chest as well.

I am a 34 C, my waist is about 29 inches, and my hips are around 36 inches. So more or less, I don't have much definition between each of my measurements, other than being chesty, and I have a bigger not flat butt. I wear size 4 jeans, and small to medium tops.

If I go just by the undefined waist part, it says I am rectangle shape, however, I have broad shoulders, and those with rectangle shapes aren't supposed to.

I'm short, and due to my broader measurements, I'm stockier, so wearing anything delicate looks ridiculous on me.

I just have no idea where to even begin with dressing myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• your body type is normal. normal with a little bust. be proud

• I don't have a little bust. I have a 34 C. Those are big boobs.

• I honestly don't have confidence

• i would blame the media.

you are who you are. be proud.

What Guys Said 3

• picture?

• no, because the last time I posted a picture it got taken down. Its more of a fashion idea about how to dress a particular shape.

• yr just lesser in height which makes them busty

• "spoon" figure

What Girls Said 1

• 34-29-36

If your chest is smaller than your hips, you are a pear.

• My shoulders are broad though, which pear shaped are supposed to have narrow shoulders.

• I don't mind my shoulders so much, like you said, my shoulders are neat, but, its everything else. Iwork out often, I'm active, and I eat pretty healthy. Like, I would have to probably cut out a whole meal or food group and work out for about an hour and a half 5X a week to lose 10 pounds. Its incredibly hard for me to lose weight. I cut my calories back to 1200-1300 and worked out nearly eveyr day and still only lost 2 pounds.

• Have you tried HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training)? It worked really well for me. It is extremely hard for me to gain or lose weight. I literally have to constantly eat or workout to gain or lose weight. It IS very very challenging, but it really helped get me in shape, lose weight and tone up. Maybe you simply need to tone up as opposed to lose weight?