Girls, how tall is too tall?

and does being 6'2 actually make me more attractive or does it depend on whether I'm attractive as it is already?

my ex was 5Ft. and I loved looking down at her adorable face. so I like being tall cause I like looking down at girls, they look cuter that way. but how tall would be too tall for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl, but according to a study in the university of texas, men who are 1.9 meters (6'5) and (5'7) were rated on AVERAGE as not attractive compared with the guys who were 6 foot 0, which was rated as the "perfect" height.

What Girls Said 24

• I love tall guys. I'm small so I love reaching up to kiss. Reach up to hug. Rock my little body on a tall guy. It's a turn on.

Exactly what you said...tall guy looking down at me. Kissing my forehead. <3

But...I don't discriminate. Guys a bit taller than me are cool. When.cuddling we fit like puzzle pieces. ^_^

• well since I'm 5'1, 5'2 on a good day it's kind of hard for a guy to be too short for me. While I really don't have a problem with anyone below I don't know 6'9 ish, I feel like the taller guys might have a problem with me. Like they might find me too short for them and not like me.

• well I see girls that I think are too short for me. but not all guys mind it. I'd say girls from 4'10 and under are too short for me. but that's me cause I am tall. regular guys will have different standards.

• Awww I'm 4'10 so I'm in the too short category :(

• its OK, its not like we would even meet anyway.

• I don't have a preference because I'm 4'10 and everyone is taller than me!

• 6'2 is probably the most attractive height to me. But too tall is really not in my mind. I guess there is a limit. but it would have to be outrageous like 8'0. Yeah that would probably be too tall. :)

• To tall for me is probabily more than 2 meters, but till he doesn't look clumsy or awkward it's fine ;) Tall guys ftw!

• if your like shaqu (7'4"0 then that's a little bit two tall for me.. I would be half your size. I'm 5"0' exactly

• Honestly, I like tall guys. It makes me, a girl who is taller than average (especially at my age), feel more normal. Then again, when it comes to girls who are 5ft. , if they have a problem with how tall they are, and hate it when it's brought up, There might be a problem.

I seriously think, It all depends on how the girls personallity is and if she likes shorter guys more compared to tall guys.

• Depends on the height of the girl, if the girls super short she's not gonna want a 10920'9 guy :P (I know that's not actually a height...)

But like me (5'9'') I like taller guys because than I can look up to them and its not awkward, my boyfriends 6'8 and its he best thing in the world

also most girls like tall guys because they feel safer.

so to anwser your question technically yes being tall does make you more attractive. (:

• No, that's attractive.

• I like tall guys but he still has to be attractive

• I know a guy who is 6'7 and I think I wouldn't care if I dated someone that tall. All my boyfriends have been 6 feet or taller. It's if you are shorter, then it becomes weird.

• I think 6'8"+ is where it gets to be weird.

Tall guys (5'11"+) are very attractive, unless they are that thin and lanky skin-and-bones body type. Any medium or muscular build on a guy is a total turn on.

• I'm 5'10" - the taller the better. 6'2" is great, but 6'4"+ is amazing (I can wear any heels). But if a guy was shorter I wouldn't say no or anything, provided he was comfortable with my height.

• yeah you're tall for a girl.

i'm glad you're open about it.

• yeah most people misunderstand a preference for absolute necessity.

• 6'2 makes you more attractive.. generally the taller the better in my opinion, but I'm 5'8 so I guess that makes sense. I think you're perfect height. Too tall for me would probably be anything taller than 6'7

• 6'7 is pretty rare so it shouldn't be a problem.

and thank you.

• I think a guy that is even 5 inches taller than me is attractive. I'm about 5"3. but I prefer guys who are tall and could dominate me though. 6"2 is a good height. I think most girls like guys tall like that though

• ok coo. sometimes I wonder if girls would be interested just cause of my height.

• I think when you get to be 6'2+ you've got to be extra nice because although your hight adds to your attractiveness it also adds a wee bit of an intimidatingness. Yeah I think it does add to your attractiveness, but it doesn't mean that someone who's 6'8 will be crazy sexy.

• i think my cut off would be 6'2 to 6'3

• is that too tall or too short?

• well it's just a preference , I don't like short guys.

• alright.

• tall guys are scary.. :o only because I look up at them, like I'm staring at the sky : ]

• 6ft is my absolute minimum.

• really? how tall are you?

• 5'11

I mean I dated one guy shorter than me cause he was perfect in every other way. but you have to have a pretty amazing personality to make up for the lack of height.

• oh I see.

don't worry about the -4, those are all just short guys wishing they were taller.

• Looks don't really matter to me, how tall you are doesn't really matter to me, well I would rather my boyfriend be taller then me; there never is a "too" tall person... the tall the better :) the only thing I really like about a guy is his personality... he has to be nice, funny, someone who can make me happy, a guy who is taller then me though is just a bonus! If my boyfriend is taller then me I feel safe you can say also, kinda like a security blanket :P

• idk why they would -1 you, but I +1 you so you're good.

and OK, that's coo.

• tall guys with short girls look stupid as f*** lol

I wouldn't date a guy over 5'9 and I'm 5'3

• huh, never heard that before.

• Yeah I don't like tiptoeing to kiss ALL the time and him squatting just looks f***ing weird lol

• Meh. 6'2" is plenty tall. In fact, that's probably my cut off now. The guy I'm dating right now is that tall and I feel like a munchkin next to him and I'm 5'6"...

He has to squat down and I have to reach up when we hug/kiss which is pretty amusing too.

• haha, I just pick girls up so we're leveled. some don't like it tho haha

• LOL. I would totally yell at a dude and tell him to put me down if he tried to pick me up off the ground. -.-

• well not pick up like over my head, just in a hug, like a bear hug.

• honestly, as long as he's taller than me, I'm good. he doesn't need to be extra tall, a guy being 6'2 and 5'10 doesn't make any difference to me

• I personally prefer guys who are only 4-5 inches taller than me, but I wouldn't ever not date a guy I liked because of his height.

What Guys Said 8