Ladies: Long hair on a guy; yes, or no?

Yay?

or nay?

(Don't forget to elaborate) :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally depends on the guy, and the girl you're going for. I generally like long hair, although I've seen plenty of guys who can't pull it off.

What Girls Said 17

• I prefer short hair on guys, It's all about face shapes. Some guys look hot with long hair, it just depends if it suits them or not.

• I personally love long hair on guys and think the world could use a lot more guys with long hair!You see, I'm very into the metalhead type look. I love the whole 80s looking hair though, and I am usually attracted to people with long hair. But then again. I may not be a very normal person. most girls I know aren't a big fan of long hair like I am.

• my boyfriends hair is longer than mine, (mines rly rly short, lets not get crazy tho) and I love it. I see pics of him when he was younger (with short hair) and it just doesn't seem like him to me. so yeah, I like long hair on guys. (especially MY guy tho) ; )

• No No no. however there was this one lad in my music class who one day turned up with short hair he looked so diff. and not in a good way (he was no longer fit) I guess long hair only suits a few people. if you have a face that can pull it off and are tall go for it. if you are short though it could make you appear shorter.

• It really matters what your face looks like. if its symmetrical and attractive. either works. depending on how you dress. like led zeppelin style or something. but in general I think long hair other than that exception can make a guy look dirty. but I don't care for buzz cut either. a litte shaggy is hot, shows kind of badass, sex hair.

• I find long-haired guys to be unnattractive. That's just me though. Maybe it's my nature or maybe it's my nurture.

• in my opinion, long hair is so much more fun to play with; a lot can be done to it.

but I do suggest getting it professionally cut with lots of layers.

• Hell yeahhh I just love guys with long hair! XD Especially with the metalhead/rocker look, it's to die for ^^

• I agree.

TO DIE FOR.

This may seem a little shallow.

But. I personally think guys with long hair are much cuter.

And long hair makes any guy at least 4x better looking.

• I personally don't like long hair on guys.

i'm just not attracted to long haired guys.

• Lol you white guys don't look better than us blacks in long braids or dreads so you guys lose hahaha and No the ladies don't like girl horse hair

• yes but they have 2 rock it like little fizz or omarion or even spectacular from the group pretty ricky

• medium, don't let it get to long

if you do, make sure to keep it clean

i hate guys that look like they don't bathe

• it depends on the guy.

if the guy looks good with long hairr

than I would be ok with itt.

and if he looks better with short hair

thenn short hair is better.=]]

• for rocker dudes yes it is hoooooooot. But even if he isn't there is a boy with thick curls (wavelength) and he is the hottest boy in school and the hottest I've ever seen in my life. But short hair isn't bad either so I say BOTH! :D

• I love long hair but not very long like a girl just covering the neck :)

• no. I think is gross when a guy has longer hair than me

• Maybe it depends on how long it also depends on how it suits the guy

• It basically depends on the guy and how they are. I would say it really would not matter, just so it is neat and descent.

What Guys Said 4

• Not a girl but I have long hair and I say go for it. I get a ridiculous amount of complements from girls about my hair too.

• I like having long hair sometimes, I don't think it should matter if a girl likes it or not. As long as I'm keeping it neat, I don't see what the problem is.

• im looking to grow my hair but want it above shoulders long enough for ponytail

• Im another guy with long hair : D

Mate go for it, at least you would have tried it ! and if it doesn't suite you can cut it : )

My ex-gf had issues with me growing my hair so I dumped her and grew it out and am loving it !