Eyes open while kissing?

so I noticed that guys tend to open there eyes while kissing, and I think its a tad awkwawrd especially when the girls are closed..

SO MY QUESTION! why do guys OR girls have their eyes open when they kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello! Guy here! Let's see, in my personal experience with my umm... one and only girlfriend! XD Umm, I tend to keep my eyes closed while kissing cause it's nice but occasionally I open my eyes for a second or two to see if hers are closed or how into it she is. They're not open for long and I REALLY LIKE knowing that she's into it and enjoying herself because when she enjoys herself I enjoy myself. So seeing her eyes closed for myself is pretty nice. I don't know if I'm alone on this because I sometimes feel like a pretty unique case when it comes to guys XP.

What Guys Said 5

• I usually close them the first few times because I know most girls check. Then afterward I'll close them most of the time because I know she likes that more, like I'm more into it. Sometimes I'll just take a peak and see what she looks like. People make the stupidest f*cking faces when they're kissing.

• When I had a girlfriend briefly lol I always closed my eyes because its easier to take in what is happening. Plus you can't get distracted by somethingelse that is happening around you.

• I close my eyes most of the time, when I do open them its just out of pure curiosity to see if she is looking lol

• If you think that's awkward, ever had a kisser blow into your mouth?

• curiosity of what's going on seeing if people looking at you, what she doing where her hands going so I know where to go with mine, habbit

What Girls Said 2

• well I do it cause I'm hopping I can catch him opening his eyes too then we can stare at each other while making out to see who starts laughing first :D I do it just for fun

• I actually do this too, I even close em back to give her a second chance on it :P

• i close em if he touches me lol but that's cheating! you can't turn them more on! we get into it mann!

• when a person kisses with their eyes closed,that is a true kiss with love but not closing the eyes means he's not in love with you sweety.Well not yet.

• What? That's bullsh*t

• Its mostly true.A real kiss is with both eyes closed

• Or it means that he wants to look at your face/expression whilst he kisses you - which is kinda sweet despite how disconcerting it can be.