What style of clothes do most girls find attractive?

Do girls find baggier or tight fitting shirts more attractive? Baggy pants or skinnies and sagging or not? and anything else you can include like shorts or flannels or anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl is different. My best suggestion is be yourself. Whatever style is "you" is part of the whole package. Different body frames also look better in different types of clothing, so this is all subjective. Be you works best.

What Girls Said 5

• NO SAGGY PANTSSSSS! BLECHHHH...hate it:) ...sorry I just had to get that out. OK. so I'm talking not "skinny" jeans necessarily, but maybe a fitted dark jean. yeah:)) sounds good:) umm and OOH I lovvveee button downs:) yeahh! umm I don't really like shorts on guys. meh. I mean whatever. I lovvve leather jackets, the more fitted ones, like this:

...im obsessed with mens wear if you havn't noticed...um I REALLY like sanuks on guys. I think they're totally cuteee. here's a link to sanuks: mmm. yeahhh. love em. :)

uh I love love love white tees. mmmm! yup. love a guy in a plain white tee. :)

OH! and I LOVE v-necks on guys! eep! heehhe:)) love love love

im also a sucker for sweater vests:

so yeah:)

• Every girl is different, but this is what I find attractive:

Pants should be slim or even baggy but never sagging. Sagging is gross. You can almost never go wrong with jeans. I'm personally not a big fan of shorts.

For shirts, it's safer to go with loose. I really find V-necks attractive if the guy can pull it off. Go with simple patterns like stripes or just solid colors.

• I like a t shirt that is close to his body size and it matters if he's fit or not. and then Baggy jeans. that's what I like anyways. not a fan of skinnies.

• Ok for me baggie but not saggy jeans not shorts t-shirts that aren't too big your but not tight like shows that your aren't swimming in it but not squeezing in it and some design on it something simple.

• It all depends on the girl. Everyones different. Sorry, wish I could help more. :(

What Guys Said 1

• For all you girls saying "be yourself," that only works with some guys to a certain extent. For example, I have no fashion sense whatsoever and hate shopping. You can probably imagine how it would turn out if I bought most of my clothes without any female guidance.