Are these legs considered attractive?

mine do not look like this! but I am trying to get them like that I just have to find a way to burn the muscles down!

link

So far guys love them:)

Most Helpful Guy

• NOOOoOooo (deep breath inhale) OOooOoOO!

WHY would you want to ruin a good pair of legs by trying to make them look like that?! I like the classic pin-up look when it comes to legs (feet have to match the legs! I mean seriously nothing like having a beautiful woman , things are going great then during a CLASS-A snuggling moment she kicks off her shoes and wallah the moment is gone... Look like a freaking road map of Ohio with all them man veins running every which way. AND WTH... Skinny styled girls that (same thing just in reverse) have great bodies but feet so weird and long they could bat hang from the roof of a cave, or swoop down from above and snatch up a small child, or poOdle in those toes... Seriously taking her to the park for a romantic day is NOT recommended... *sighs* )

:P

I like the classic, perfectly proportioned look. Curvy, with enough meat on her that when she comes out of the bathroom after changing into something "comfortable" she's not going to look like a naked ten year old boy.. BLAH!

So of course , and again, my vote is nope those legs are kinda blah to be honest.

/ 2cents

What Guys Said 14

• Yes.

• There's nothing wrong with that girl's legs.

However...i honestly do find more muscular legs a lot more attractive than stick-legs.

"burn the muscle down"? No no no...don't do that please. Keep the sexy leg muscles. :)

• hotttt

• I never cared for legs but they are really skinny.

• yea. her legs look great.

• That lighting is phenomenally bad, who's behind this photograph?

• They are OK, the perfect a?makes for the perfect set of legs.

• They are too skinny.

• I'm not really liking them. Just ok.

• What do they look like now?

• Wtf? Muscular legs are really hot on girls. Guys like legs with some shape and thickness to them. I'll try to find a picture that's a good example of what I'm talking about.

• she has a really nice body except her face is not attractive.i like her legs

• i'm not much of a leg man but I think those are quite attractive

• legs like those are sexy

What Girls Said 7

• Too thin for my taste, but it depends on what the rest of your body looks like I guess. My legs are pretty damn toned, but they couldn't look like that even if I wanted them to. Not only do I have too much muscle mass from years of playing soccer, they also wouldn't match up with the rest of my body. Personally, I like legs with a little more meat on them in general. Muscle, with a small layer of softness over it. Your legs are probably just fine how they are. Why would you want to whittle away the muscle?

• they're a bit too skinny,i like these better link link link

• I think you have to find what is healthy for your body. I know I will never have legs that slim but if I did I would look disproportionate and unhealthy.

• No, they're so tiny. I don't find them attractive at all.

• yesss I think they are gorgeous legs

• very beautiful legs! *.*

thats why she is a model

• would love to have legs like that