Have you ever been attracted to a guys legs?

or is that just something guys find attractive in females?

0|0
17|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you crazy?! LOL I love my boyfriends legs! They are so sexy! Totally notice the legs..thats one of the things I check out..haha. They don't need to be thick or anything...my BF's are kind of slim...but sexy..dont know why I think that...and they have just enough hair on them...haha =]

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Yes. I tend to really like men who have olive, golden or tan skin who have hairy legs. Not chewbaca hairy, but I like when guys have leg hair. It's kinda hot to me. Or if he has nice calves

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I do think guys thighs are kinda hot... but seeing as you are generally naked when you get to that point - almost everything is sexy then. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • lol yeah...i notice..not get attracted...the thing is if they are as hairy as an Orangutangs legs..then that a Turn of...and if they have chicken legs or skinny legs...its gross too lol.

Even legs that look shaved...its weird...idk I am weird.

But I can tell you not leg fetish for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really found a guys legs attractive before but I have found them unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! I tend to really be attracted to soccer players and they have amazing thighs and calves! a muscular leg is definitely hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes once.. but it doesn't happen anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL! I don't really say "look at those hot legs ;D" about a guy. I don't even care about legs hahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • what if he had elephant - tree trunk - style legs?

• Muscular legs are attractive but to be honest it's not something I really prioritise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really notice legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like legs, but also a nice but helps too ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it when a man has muscly legs. but not too much!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice legs. But I notice arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about a guys legs. Just chest arms and stomach

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, but no. My ex was out of shape and overweight, but he still had fit legs and calves and he used to joke around about how attractive his calves were. It was irritating after a while because he actually appeared to believe that offset how unattractive his large gut was. Just saying...

0|0
    0|0
  • nice legs are nice legs. I notice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm often the one in my friends group saying "omg, that guy has really HOT legs!" (ie: long, slender legs) but they have to be wearing skinny jeans. I don't really notice guy's legs when they're wearing shorts. There's something about skinny jeans that makes guy's legs to die for.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I assume some are. A girl I was kind of dating a while back said that I have "sexy legs." I thought it was an odd comment. But, I also don't have chicken-legs, either. Most guys have sticks for legs while mine have a good bit of meat on them from hiking.

0|0
    0|0
  • my girlfriend drools over them every time I show skin... I run, bike, and play soccer a lot so my legs have definition and are toned.

anyways, my point is I think it depends on the girls' taste. I've had it about 50/50 per say?

0|0
    0|0
  • certainly

0|0
    0|0
  • I have

0|0
    0|0