• Ask
  • myTake

Is he playing me, he gives me signs he likes me but says he's asking another girl out?

There is this male friend whom I'm I think likes me more as a friend, as these are some of the signs.1) when I'm talking to him he will look me in the eye but when I look away I can see him in the Corner of my eye looking at my lips especially when I lick my lips, but when I look at him again he look me back in the eye.2) after pulling something out of his hair he proceeded to put the side of my fringe out of my face.3) will sit close and have his knee touching mine4) our mutual friend told me last year that he liked me but then he didn't and then my friend was watching us and was like I'm pretty sure he likes you as he wasn't acting that way with other girlsBut then he tells me he’s going to ask another girl out, and I encouraged him. What the heck is he doing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am having the exact same problem! Seriously it is identical! I think from what you described that he likes you but maybe he likes having you around too much to do anything about it or that he is just really comfortable with you. With the whole other girl thing, he may be trying to make you jealous and he could also just want to make sure you're OK with it.Do you like him, you didn't say?

• Sorry you in the same boat as me, gahh boys are so fustrating and it is so fustrating. but yes I've liked him for about a year now, a year haha.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0