If a guy has good looks, but has a gut, does it turn you off?

im a handsome guy, good looking in the face, but the only thing is I have a bit of fat in the stomach region... I'm well fed and enjoy food ;) but I'm not big or stocky or even like actually fat. just a little bit of a gut, I'm also not very muscular. if I lost about 10-15 pounds I'd probably be a stick!

anyways. thoughts, opinions? is it that big of a deal or does it turn girls off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a big deal at all. My guy has some extra in the belly area too. I mean he's just big in general, tall, bulky, a good amount of muscle [not like like cut or super toned or anything], and a bit of a gut. My point is that it's different body types, but with a similar 'issue', and I'm insanely attracted to him. I don't think you'll have a problem.

What Girls Said 11

• Oh my god, you look like a normal human being - HOW DARE YOU!

Honestly, if a girl seems to mind that much, she's not worth it. Just like we want you to still think we're when we don't have washboard abs, we understand you're not a magazine cover, you're a real person. I don't tend to notice minor imperfections - or don't consider them imperfections - on most people. So, while you may be conscious of your 'gut', there's a good chance most girls wouldn't even notice it's there.

• It is not a big deal but I would prefer someone who is slim and in shape. Personality is way more important. I dates a guy who had a good face but was short and rather overweight as well. He's 5'3 and I'm 5'0. He was super funny and a great gentleman. So it's not a big deal to have a gut

• No, I think it can be quite cute. :3

• well personally it wouldn't turn me off, but I am a rather odd kind of girl :P I wouldn't worry too much about it :)

• not a big deal at all. pouches are cute sometimes. I'm sure if you gained 5-10 of muscle it would all balance out. ;)

• I actually like bigger guys. I ain't really attracted to skinny guys.

• To tell the truth, I like bigger guys.......I don't want a guy who is too skinny

• I need a picture ;)

• I wouldn't mind :)

• I Don't mind , seriously if a girl is gonna take you serious she is not gonna worry about a little gut .

• great! I take girls seriously too, which is one of the main reasons why I think that I actually don't attract many! :/

• Dont Worry You'll Soon Have One .

• Ummmm. The guy I'm dating is handsome, good looking in the face, and tall but he has a little bit of a gut. Surprisingly, I'm not turned off by it and I only noticed it on our third date. He treats me like gold and seems like such an amazing guy so I don't care at all. it's not a turn off so don't worry about it. :)

• don't lie! ;) are you serious? lol

most of the time you can't see it on me either, but I mean, if I'm wearing a little tigher fitting clothes you can tell sometimes.

• I am being 100% serious. He's an awesome person and that matters way more than a slight gut.

• awesome!

What Guys Said 6

• Women don't care, I used to have a beer gut from well drinking too much beer, and eating too much fast food in college, and I got laid all the time. Just look around you, how many guys do you see that have a gut have either a wife or a girlfriend, I would say the majority of the population.

• true. I've noticed it plenty of times, and a lot of times the women will be really hot! I wonder how they do it lol

• dude sounds gay but my buddy is like that. He has a gut and is handsome and girls fall all over him.

• nah its cool. if what you're saying is true though then that's fantastic. lol I just need to meet the right girls!

• I have a bit of a gut =[ Nobody cares but you, though.

• so you don't think people really care? I just hope girls aren't turned off by it. or that I can't have a girl I find attractive, because I'm not attractive enough for her. or something like that.

• well if a girl had a little bit of a belly like myself, then really I wouldn't mind. just can't get out of hand lol

• Seee. Most people are of that frame of mind

• turn off

• work out

• probaby to some of them