How do guys like girls to dress?

do guys like thet girls who dress slutty,preppy,emo,gothic,country, or causal?

Most Helpful Guy

• We're goin' to a classy party where a nice ball gown, not ridiculously long so it drags along the floor, I think they're pretty stupid. But a proper dress at the same time. Not ridiculously high heeled shoes and no shoes that look like hooker or stripper shoes. You can wear your hair up for a classy party but I always prefer hair down. Always.

More casual, like a casual house party, or just another day hangin' out whatevs still make an effort. Again no skirts. A more casual dress maybe, but preferably jeans, blue or black. I love black on a girl. I like funky clothes that aren't slutty or revealing though, just cool and funky. Like pink and black coloured stuff, funky coloured stripey tops that kinda' thing. A leather jacket or faux leather jacket I actually like on a girl too. Preferably black although brown can work too, or maybe a deep red one or somethin'. Oh and I love those semi furry boots. I love the Bohemian style, I love the style of people like Fearne Cotton and Emma Stone particularly in Zombieland... but anyway this is just me 'ere. It is what it is.

What Guys Said 11

• It it stays true to your personality then we are going to like it.

Its when you try and fake something we think its a turn off.

• To each their own. But don't do slutty.

• However she's comfortable. If she's comfortable and confident, she's automatically above those who aren't

• Whatever feels natural to you.

• Casual. A girl who can look good without trying is the hottest kind.

• Casual, please. Pants or shorts or playful sun dresses.

• Casual is so much nicer. Sweat pants and a sweater while lounging on the couch.

• I like when girls wear plaid for some reason

• sexy

• classy

• I like them to just NOT dress :)

What Girls Said 5

• Guys always say they don't like slutty, yet they seem to always go for the extremely slutty girls... huh... Hahaha :) Silly boys

• My last boyfriend really like girls that look proffesional all time, lol that's why I didn't workout. I like to dress up in cute dresses never, ever heels and go to parties but I also love my faded blue jeans my band tees and of course my sweat pants :) My friend told me to add that if you man tells he loves you even though he has a prefrance of clothes, he better suport whatever you wear (her words not mine)

• My Boyfriend prefers casual..he says "tank top and jeans will be sexy for me"..Though I prefer preppy/dressy style

• Does preppy for women include heels?

• I know what you are talking about. Heels are fine for special occasions. I'd get so irritated when someone I was with knew where we were going and what we were doing and still wore heels. Maybe I was supposed to carry her?

• haha I know right! I get irritated with myself! Sometimes I would take them damn things off and walk barefoot! haha. But, yeah..don't really like them. They are cute and make your legs look sooo! But, no. Every now and then..but it kills my feet! haha

• My boyfriend is the kind of vanz freak and sweaters in stuff soI where stuff like skinnies and converse so we could match up and be a cute coupal

• wear what is comfortable. you can't shine if you're not comfortable