Guys & Ladies- What hair color do you find most attractive in men or women?

Red brown, black, dark brown, dirty blond etc.. Also what hair type? Curly, straight, slight waves etc.

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

• either short slight waves- crimson or black

link

or long straight ultraviolet colour "Milla Jovovich in Ultraviolet movie"

link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• dark brown to light brown ;) it can be hanging loose or up in the air just as long as she don't shave it some off somewhere!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark brown to black and wavy and straight hair overall. I'm pretty lenient when it comes to things like that though.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg, super curly red hair is amazing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Blck and dark brown. I have a thing for curly or wavy like me; so, our babies could end up that way lol. I had an ex with straight hair and when he shaved it, it was so soft and smooth. I loved running my fingers through it. Unfortunately, I like guys hair more than they like mine. Guys don't know how to play with girls hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown, dark brown or black. I never seem to find myself attracted to people with blond hair for some reason. I tend to prefer it straight (but curly is good, too), and a little bit on the longer side, but not too long. Something like this looks good in my opinion: link

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for guys with black/brown hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't date a ginger. Is that horrible? Seeing as I am one?

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to be attracted to guys with some sort of brown shade color hair and slightly wavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wavy hair. I think I'm most attracted to darker hair colors, but any is fine! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i like guys with brown wavy hair

0|0
    0|0
  • brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a really dark blond or brown