Guys & Ladies- What hair color do you find most attractive in men or women?

Red brown, black, dark brown, dirty blond etc.. Also what hair type? Curly, straight, slight waves etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• either short slight waves- crimson or black

link

or long straight ultraviolet colour "Milla Jovovich in Ultraviolet movie"

link

What Guys Said 3

• dark brown to light brown ;) it can be hanging loose or up in the air just as long as she don't shave it some off somewhere!

• I like dark brown to black and wavy and straight hair overall. I'm pretty lenient when it comes to things like that though.

• omg, super curly red hair is amazing.

What Girls Said 10

• Blck and dark brown. I have a thing for curly or wavy like me; so, our babies could end up that way lol. I had an ex with straight hair and when he shaved it, it was so soft and smooth. I loved running my fingers through it. Unfortunately, I like guys hair more than they like mine. Guys don't know how to play with girls hair.

• Brown, dark brown or black. I never seem to find myself attracted to people with blond hair for some reason. I tend to prefer it straight (but curly is good, too), and a little bit on the longer side, but not too long. Something like this looks good in my opinion: link

• I go for guys with black/brown hair :)

• I couldn't date a ginger. Is that horrible? Seeing as I am one?

• I tend to be attracted to guys with some sort of brown shade color hair and slightly wavy.

• I like wavy hair. I think I'm most attracted to darker hair colors, but any is fine! :D

• i like guys with brown wavy hair

• brown

• Brown

• i like a really dark blond or brown