Best hair color for me?

I'm a strawberry blond ... redhead. I've tried black which.didn't look right at all I've tried dark brown which looked pretty cute but I need opinions on a cute hair color / style that would look OK on me

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooh, you have hair and skin tone that will work with lots of colors! I kind of like the 5th picture on your profile with the darkish hair because it makes your eyes look darker which I think is pretty. You could try dark brown hair cool toned with some lighter brown highlights. Or I think it would look pretty with warm toned darker brown hair with a reddish tint.

Really though, I would maybe choose this color: link

Have fun(:

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Stick with brown. your profile pic looks like you look fine. if not try blond with dark ends. but that will be a bunch of work

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you would look better with being natural and have your natural hair colour. setting that aside,

are you 34b? just sayin :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your hair colour in your profile pic. I think you look really nice with it. I don't think you should change it. Sorry for the boring answer lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you'd really suit auburn hair. =)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• How about blond with pink

0|0
    0|0
  • dark brown looks really good on you I like the hair colour you have on the 5th pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't see now cause you took down your pics!

0|0
    0|0