Does it happen that amazingly beautiful girls do not get approached or go on dates very often?

Hey, I am down to talk to an amazingly beautiful girl who is SINGLE if she happens to be in my class or walking around campus, depends on what she's doing though. Or maybe in the public if she's by herself. Most of the time I don't go strike up a conversation with an amazingly beautiful girl is because she has a boyfriend.

I know it's not all about looks, but next time I see one who is that beautiful, I really want to talk to her. The only thing I am afraid of is that she has a boyfriend who's nearby.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel conceited even answering this but.. In my experience yeah it does happen. Or maybe that's just what I tell myself lol. I get looks and whistles a lot but very *very* rarely does a nice normal guy just come up and talk to me.. and sadly that's all I want.

No matter how great looking a girl is, she's still just a girl who wants the same things and thinks the same ways. Don't let beauty change the way to treat or talk to someone.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys should learn how to treat beautiful women like anybody else. You don't know her or anything about her, you can't assume things about a woman based on where she ranks on the attractiveness scale. Ask her out like you would a slightly cute girl

What Guys Said 0