What's your most embarrassing moment when you were intoxicated?

I let my friend's dog lick literally lick my butthole.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was at a party at a friends house, and I urinated in his mothers beer when she wasn't looking, and then when she was finished drinking it, I bragged about it! Oh, wait a minute. That was earlier tonight and I was stone cold sober. Nevermind.

What Girls Said 2

• tumbling down a steep hill after drinking wAAAAAAy too much vodka and ending up in hospital with a concusion :/

• i called almost everyone on my phone and was just rambling on about nonsense lol

What Guys Said 5

• Rolling off a roof and having my foot land on a 6 inch nail. The funny thing is that I didn't realize it till someone pointed it out. I swear alcohol is the best anesthetic and painkiller.

• I was drinking a bottle of whiskey, blacked out and hid my whiskey in a cabinet in the house so that people around me wouldn't drink it, came out of black out and thought someone stole my whiskey because it wasn't in the freezer anymore, then I started to try and fight everyone that I thought took my whiskey lol. I didn't find out till the next day where my whiskey was, and when I found it I felt like such an ass.

• Puked on my good shoes :(

• running around naked on the highway (on a cold day haha) Then getting arrested.

• Getting my **** sucked and getting caught by my little bro who then asked why I was doing it