Anyone know how to fix uneven skin tone?

i used to have acne, and its mostly gone now but I'm left with this ugly discoloration on my face and I hate it.if I can't fix it I will never have a boyfriend and I hate it .please any tips? I have used so many different off the shelf products

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you need to worry at all about it. Just have confidence and pride in yourself. Any guy who likes you will love how you look. I once saw a woman, at least 35-37, whose face was well pock marked but she had such class and poise about her. I could tell she had been 'loved' many times. Her inner beauty is what I saw not her face. You should watch the movie, "Penelope" (2006) with Cristina Ricci.

What Guys Said 2

• I just looked at your Profile...no close up of your face...but I think you are crazy if you really believe that you will never get a boyfriend...

• taster, I didn't think about looking at her profile and I agree with you. raineydaygirl, if you think you're never going to get a boyfriend with that bod and face, you have two more thinks coming to you. You're a very pretty girl!

• it's mostly on the right side yeah but there is some on the left side too.and it's red discoloured and I'm pale to so it makes it look worse

• Sweetie, listen to me, you're far too pretty that it will not matter. Just be confident in yourself, be sweet and know you're pretty. You'll attract guys like flies to honey. A guy who likes you will not care about uneven skin tones on your face because he'll be too busy kissing you.

• I don't get it...why would stop you from getting a bf?

• it makes me feel gross.and it looks really bad up close

• I am sorry that your face makes you feel gross..but I promise you that a male will come along that will not feel that way...oh...and btw...he won't like hearing that you think the face he loves is gross...please remember that...

• I agree with taster. NEVER complain to a guy your face has uneven skin tones. It will be the FASTEST way to repel him from you. Be proud of your face and your body, smile and before you know it you'll be behind closed doors doing what couples do behind closed being naked.

What Girls Said 2

• See an esthetician about getting a chemical peel

• use makeup !

• i've tried makeup but I have dry skin so it just makes my skin look worse :(

• i can't use anything oil based because it will make my acne worse

• not if you take it of b4 going to sleep