Pnina wedding dresses?

Pnina dresses are becoming more and more in demand for girls since say yes to the dress has aired. Along with it has come a lot of controversy. Especially with the newer lines of the dresses. Don't get me wrong. I think they're beautiful dresses and girls look hot and sexy in them. But they're receiving criticism for see through corsets. Slits up to the hip and of course tons of cleavage. Are these dresses appropriate for brides? Especially in a church and around family? Besides the fact that they do obviously make the girl wearing them look amazing. So opinions people. Should brides be able to look that sexy and busty in a wedding dress? Or should that be saved for the wedding night?

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw that episode of Say Yes To the Dress. the dress was pretty and interesting but I would want to wear something more traditional. It's the brides decision what she wants to wear. if she wants to look that sexy on her wedding day she has every right to. only the bride's opinion matters other folks don't have to approve

What Girls Said 2

• Pnina's dresses are certainly more popular with the younger set, because they are so sexy. As for whether brides should be showing so much, that is really up to them. If it's a traditional church family wedding, then it's not very appropriate. But if it's a non-traditional wedding, and the guests are aware that the bride will be sexing it up, then she should go for it. Not all brides want to feel like a princess on their wedding day. If they want to feel sexy instead, more power to her.

• she's got some lovely gowns...but a lot of them are REALLY risque... I personally wouldn't wear something like that. I don't think it's appropriate.

What Guys Said 1

• as long as she's hotter than the bridesmaids...