Would you look up a past crush for a rebound?

after a break up would you look up a past crush to get over your break up like a rebound

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking up a past relationship that went nowhere to get over a current relationship that went nowhere. No, I wouldn't do that.

What Guys Said 3

• I would not. It would play with my heart and my head a wee too much. And possibly theirs.

• hmmmm what do you mean that it would play wid your heart and theirs as well ...sorry I am on a slow one lol

• yes

• does that mean that your usin your past crush and that you actually don't have any feelin towards her?

• no, means that if she was a crush then I could like her again, but if it was a crush I never got to go out with, then chances are I never stopped liking her in the first place

• It depends, If I still like her, find her attractive, etc. Surely. If she was more than a crush, like if we had been in an actual relationship, I don't think so.

What Girls Said 0