Help!? How do I truly tell a guy I am not interested?

Alright I went to a dance. My friend's boyfriend tried to set me up with his friend. You could say I'm a good too shoes and he isn't. He drinks and such. He asked me to dance with him I said alright. We just talked about country music the whole time. I honestly don't like him. He is a great guy, but he's not for me. You know? Were all going to the pool tomorrow. I haven't been swimming all summer. I don't want that to hold me back though. I don't want to send a mixed message. I'm not the type of girl who can discard a guy easily. Help Please? Just I'm confused and some wisdom would be appreciated.

Guys and Girl answers appreciated. Like I'm pretty sure he knows. I told his friend (my friends boyfriend) and he knows. I'm pretty sure the guy that I'm telling you about knows this. But should all of this hold me back from going to the pool? I just think it's weird with me in a swimsuit and all. This is a childish question. But yeah. I just want to know how to deal with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would maybe give him more of a chance just because he dranks doesn't mean you couldn't change that, but if you really don't like him I would just play like a good frien and try to hang out with your other friends and avoid him. Or you could be honest and tell him that he's a really good guy, but your not into him.

• hat's what I'm planning on doing. I'm just worried about the whole swimsuit thingg.

• I wouldn't let him bother what you would of wore in the first place if he wasn't there

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0