Professor said I looked good?

I saw a professor and he asked how I was and I replied good. He said I look good.

Should I be freaked out?

Most Helpful Guy

• university prof can get away with mroe than high school teachers can aloud to swear etc but involvment with student is something they may lose a job over so I doubt any would risk all the work they put in. I would just take it at face value as a compliment and nothing more unless it starts to become a constant problem then I may worry.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes ,u can

• thats kind of a normal thing to do. even if your not into someone, its sometimes just nice to say "u look good!" or "have you lost weight?" its a good ice breaker, because its a compliment and it gets a convo going.

What Girls Said 6

• No, not unless its a reoccurring event, whereby he keeps making gestures to you.

Basically its just another way of saying "you look well"...don't read too much into it...it is what it is, unless of course its a reoccurring event...

• No, it's a compliment. :)

• Depends on the tone and the vibe.

• well it depends on how he said it lol

• If he's hot, no.

If he's not, yes.

• no. professors aren't super people. they're human with emotions and thoughts