All people care about is looks.

It seems nowadays that all people care about is looks. Tell me if I'm wrong but, they all seem to want a hot guy/girl. The first thing I hear people say when they describe their crush is, "They're hot." or, "They're cute." Wth?! Do people care about emotions anymore? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm no expert, but usually this happens in initial stages of dating where attraction is the first thing to happen between a guy and girl, its natural we choose our biological mate like animals do...but its only like 5% importance in a relationship and as you get to know one another personality rules everything else...so may be seeing a guy or girl you have a crush on you describe them by looks because you don't know them as a person yet...

or if they do know them, then theyre just immature and dumb people you don't wanna date anyways

What Guys Said 4

• It's natural. People have to be attracted to each other. Looks are the first gauge in attraction. Why do we look nice when we go to an interview? People judge us on the way we look. Attractive feactures mean good genes. Good genes mean a better rate of survivability for offspring. Of course, there are people who will not care about physical traits, but they're rare.

• What's inside matters,

But it definitely falls parallel to appearance.

A powerful engine is useless without a formidable car, right?

• well caste ,color,and creed don't matter.having big boobs or lookin hot doesn't matter.its just a layer of skin tat covers everthing .wats inside matters not the outter apperance

• Yes not everyone is superficial

What Girls Said 3

• No it's not.

There has to be attraction, of course physical chemistry is important.

But would you keep someone who is stupid, and mean, and arrogant just because he's hot? No, you wouldn't.

Personality is what keeps you interested.

• i've asked myself the same thing so many times I never understood either it's just how people see things nowadays

• some people are like that

and some people aren't.

i guess those people just value physical attractiveness more. everyone has their own preference.