How do guys feel about redheads?

I'm a redhead, and there's no helping that one, but I was wondering if guys even like redheads. My ex loved red hair, but current Boyfriend hasn't really mentioned it at all.Personally, I don't like red hair... Is that bad? Oh well. What do you guys think? Red hair or no way?

And during sex, is red hair better up or down on a girl? Like pulled back, or out and wild?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them. I've always had a thing for redheads.

What Guys Said 11

• Some guy love red head,s because they think that red head are real better in bed and that is true in most case,s most gut are suck,er for red head and red head are smart and they are more up front and don,t bet a round the bush win it come to talking to people and they more open win it come to fun and are open to what ever come up to have fun that what I fond

• U ask the damndest questions! I LOVE redheads...to look at...never got lucky with one tho! You can always ask him? lol! I think guys usually think that hair that is down is sexier..that is one you can experiment with..try it both ways and c if you notice a difference in his reaction...

• hot.

• If you are a redhead,

Hayley Williams. link

Enough said.

• Hair color really shouldn't matter. As for long hair, it should be tied back at first so it doesn't get in the way during foreplay. After that let it down and go wild.

• i love redheads personally. And hair out and wild.

• super hot!

• always leave the hair wild during sex

i've always wanted to have sex with a redhead so I could eat her out and look at her red hair down there while I'm doing it.

• i prefer them

• Depends on the girl

• Never sampled one.

What Girls Said 4

• I have red hair and constantly get guys hitting on me and compliments from both sexes...If you don't like your hair dye it lol and I don't think guys are paying to much attention to your hair during sex hehe but ya haha

• Color can make you look better/worse, but everyone's features are diff, so on one girl it can look hot, and on another it can look ugly.

• i tried dying my hair red you're lucky

• It's hit and miss. Some guys like it, some don't, especially in the adolescent/teenage years.