Guys- Would you flirt if you had a girlfriend?

I really like this guy but he has a girlfriend =[ but he is always looking at me during class and I used to look back a lot when I thought he was single, now I don't do it as often. Since I stopped being so flirtatious, he has almost bumped into me multiple times and I still catch him looking a lot! SO what's up? Why would he do this if he has a girlfriend? I saw his girlfriend and she wears baggy clothes and no makeup(I'm not knocking her because I don't know her, I'm just saying), and I wear nice clothes and make sure I look good. So guys- would you eye flirt even if you had a gf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah, having a girlfriend doesn't mean every other girl that walks the earth is hideous and not relationship material. It's healthy and human to keep checking other people out. It's fun, it's a constant check if you still like your girlfriend enough and it's an ego boost to know other girls like you too. Having a relationship doesn't mean you should stop flirting, it merely means that in the end you don't go through with it because you know there's someone much better waiting for you.

What Guys Said 2

• No, in fact I just act unimpressed and indifferent about other girls when I'm in a relationship. And of course they find that attractive and want to talk to me more. Pretty f*cked up.

• That is F*ed up! They probably enjoy the chase =]

• It's just frustrating because it's like "Where were you when I was single? Oh right, I wasn't as attractive when I wasn't taken..."

• I think it has to do with the fact that you are obviously desirable because you are in a relationship. So the women want what they can't have and hit on you. I liked this guy before I knew he had a girlfriend. Now that I know I've backed off, but he has been more forward.

• Well guys' eyes go to things by nature, sometimes we look at things and don't me to at all (we do it without thinking sometimes)

What Girls Said 0