Who is smarter? Boys or girls...

let the debate begin...I kinda like this kind of debate...

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Each gender has their areas of expertise. Girls are great at emotional thinking and arts whereas guys are more logical and mathematical. Obviously, there are exceptions. This is the reason why women dominate the Psychology world whereas males dominated the other sciences and Math.

0|0
    0|1
    • I am both actually I think about girls feelings and I'm above average at math.

• "Obviously, there are exceptions.". I know there are people who will be good all around such as myself. I'm talking about the particular area's of study. There are a lot of women in Psychology/Biology and a lot of men in research, Math and other Sciences, as an example.

What Guys Said 8

• Here is a link to bring some facts instead of getting lost in a debate of opinions:

link

Basically, no difference between men and women on average though men would seem to have greater variance, more very smart guys but also more dummies

0|0
    0|0
  • Women have a constant sort of intelligence while men either really excel or really suck with not many being in the middle ground

1|0
    0|0
  • Both equally retarded. :)

0|2
    1|1
  • A woman invented windshield wipers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whoever gives a definitive answer shouldn't be described as smart.

0|1
    0|1
  • The smartest are the hermaphrodites.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, but girls contract cooties at a higher rate than boys. Is there a correlation between that and intelligence?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what kind of environment they are raised in.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, to kind of give somewhat of a definate answer because no one else here did. There are a lot more women in college today. But I think in America there are a lot more women in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally depends on what person, not gender :) But seriously both are smart or dumb in their own way, most f the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm smarter than both species.

0|0
    0|0